Page 3 of 4
- You may request that your child be placed on the same team as his/her friends by designating, in the box on the registration form marked "Coach," that you request he be placed with those players, indicating their names. The registrar will make every reasonable effort to honor your request.
- If you register late, or if the team your child's friends play on already has the maximum number of players permitted under league and state rules, we will be unable to honor your request.
- Practice schedules are not determined until some weeks after registration has concluded. We will be unable to tell you at registration on what days your child's team will practice.
- Your child will not be assigned to a team until registration has concluded.
- Please let us know if you have specific needs or preferences. While we can neither promise nor guarantee that you will be accommodated, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request.
- Age groups U6 through (and including) U10 are non-competitive.
- Parents should know that by registering their young player(s) with the Fort Lowell Soccer Club, they are acknowledging that membership carries an obligation to volunteer, as assigned, at the Fort Lowell Shootout. Operating an event like the Fort Lowell Shootout requires over 600 volunteers . . . if we are to continue to build upon our successes, everyone must participate.